Wednesday, September 15, 2010

S10 FOR SALE with FLAMES!!!

    This truck is my first ever truck or car paint job! Im very proud but unfortunately I must sell it in order to invest into a nicer project. I spent a lot of hours doing the body work with my brother but it was all worth the experience. To give you an example here's the before picture: 





   After many hours of sand blasting and rust grinding we manage to bring back the dead. Only this time, with some flames straight out of hell :O







    Using a stencil technique I learned from the internet, layer after layer these flames came out almost real looking.
        I stenciled in the letters which are embossed on the tail gate then went right over with my airbrush. I removed the masking and the letters popped back out. 


    I wish I had more time in the paint booth but I didn't because we only had 5 hours to paint in the paint boot. It took me 4 hours to all these flames not bad for the first time. Next time I'll put 6 or 7 hours and paint the whole front end!

1 comment: